You carry out removal of an inlet collector on the cold engine in the following order:
– switch off ignition and disconnect a wire of "weight" from the rechargeable battery;
– weaken a collar of fastening of an air branch pipe to throttle knot, release four spring clips and uncover the air filter, the resonator and an air branch pipe;
– disconnect cooling system hoses from throttle knot and close them caps to prevent leak of cooling liquid;
– remove the valve of recirculation of the fulfilled gases and the vacuum valve of the modulator from an inlet collector;
Fig. 3.4. An arrangement of bolts of fastening of wires of "weight" from the thermofilter of an inlet collector
– mark and disconnect wires and hoses from an inlet collector and throttle knot. Turn out 2 bolts of fastening of wires of "weight" from the thermofilter of an inlet collector and disconnect the socket from the sensor of a detonation
Fig. 3.5. Arrangement of bolts of fastening of an arm of an inlet collector
– disconnect electric sockets from ignition coils, turn out bolts and remove an arm of an inlet collector
and the coil of ignition
Fig. 3.6. Arrangement of bolts of fastening of coils of ignition
– unbend the plates fixing heads of bolts of fastening of an inlet collector from an otvorachivaniye;
Fig. 3.7. Arrangement of bolts of fastening of an inlet collector
– turn out bolts and nuts and remove an inlet collector from the engine
You make installation in the following order:
– remove with a scraper the remains of old laying and sealant from privalochny surfaces of an inlet collector and a head of the block of cylinders, then clear surfaces solvent;
– install an inlet collector with new laying on the engine and fix by bolts and nuts. You carry out tightening of bolts and nuts to several passes, since the center and further on a spiral not to deform an inlet collector.
Further installation is carried out to the sequences, the return to removal, taking into account the following.
Check all connections of throttle knot and smoothness of movement of a butterfly valve.
Check the level of cooling liquid and if necessary bring it to norm.
Launch the engine and check for lack of leak of cooling liquid.
Carry out road tests of the car and check work of all systems, including system a cruise control.