You carry out removal of an inlet collector on the cold engine in the following order:
– dump pressure in fuel system;
– switch off ignition and disconnect a wire of "weight" from the rechargeable battery;
– remove a branch pipe of an air inlet and the resonator;
– remove the cowl and a casing of the air-ventilation chamber located in the windshield basis;
– remove the fuel distributive highway assembled with nozzles;
– remove draft of a throttle and throttle knot from an inlet collector;
– mark and disconnect the valve of ventilation of a case (PCV), plaits of wires and vacuum hoses from a back part of an inlet collector;
– lift the car on the elevator. From under the car turn out the lower bolts of fastening of an inlet collector
Fig. 3.76. Arrangement of the top nuts and bolts of fastening of an inlet collector
– from above turn out the top nuts and bolts of fastening
and remove an inlet collector.
You make installation in the following order:
– remove with a scraper the remains of old laying and sealant from privalochny surfaces of an inlet collector and a head of the block of cylinders, then clear surfaces solvent;
– establish new laying in a groove of an inlet collector. Install a collector with laying on the directing plugs of a head of the block of cylinders and fix by bolts and nuts. You carry out tightening of bolts and nuts to several passes, since the center and further on a spiral not to deform an inlet collector.
Further installation is carried out to the sequences, the return to removal, taking into account the following.
Check the level of cooling liquid and if necessary bring it to norm.
Check all connections of throttle knot and smoothness of movement of a butterfly valve.
Launch the engine and check for lack of leak of cooling liquid.
Carry out road tests of the car and check work of all systems, including system a cruise control.