Exact adjustment is possible only by means of the special device. On models since 1998 adjustment of a beam of light of headlights is provided only in the vertical plane.
At adjustment of a beam of light of headlights the following conditions have to be satisfied:
– pressure in tires has to be normal;
– the car has to be in the equipped state: with completely filled fuel tank, a set of the tool and a spare wheel;
– the car has to be installed on the flat horizontal platform;
– before adjustment it is necessary to shake a car body in order that all elements of a suspension bracket rose on the places;
– adjustment is carried out only on passing beam of headlights.
Fig. 15.48. An arrangement of screws of adjustment of light of headlights on models 1996 and 1997 of years: 1 – holder of a headlight; 2 – adjusting screw B; 3 – adjusting screw A; 4 – a template of measurement of a tilt angle of a headlight in the vertical plane
For adjustment on headlights of models 1996 and 1997 of years there are 2 adjusting screws located from two parties of each headlight (
On headlights of models since 1998 there is only about one adjusting screw.
Fig. 15.49. Use of the crosswise screw-driver for adjustment of light of headlights on models since 2001
On models from 1998 to 2001 for rotation of the screw it is necessary to use a wrench, and since 2001 — the crosswise screw-driver (