Be especially attentive at work in a motor compartment.
When working in a motor compartment adhere to the following recommendations.
Switch off the engine, take out the ignition key from the lock.
Turn on the parking brake.
Install the gear shifting lever in neutral situation, the selector of control of the automatic transmission in a position "P".
Let's cool down to the engine.
So far engine hot:
– avoid hit of hands in a zone of rotation of the fan of the cooling system of the engine — it can suddenly begin to rotate;
– do not open a stopper of a broad tank of cooling liquid, the cooling system is under pressure.
Try not to spill on the hot engine of liquid — they can ignite.
Avoid short circuit of electric chains, especially on the rechargeable battery.
When holding examinations on the working engine be afraid of the rotating parts (for example, pulleys of maple belts, the generator, cooling system fan blades, etc.) and high voltage in system of ignition.
Do not mix liquid at their dolivka — it will entail serious violations in operation of units and systems.
In due time to find places of leak of oils and liquids, it is regularly necessary to examine the parking lot under the car. If there are spots of oil or operational liquid, check tightness of units and systems of the car for STOA.
At service and repair of fuel system or electric equipment surely implement the following recommendations:
– always disconnect the rechargeable battery from onboard network;
– you do not smoke near the engine;
– never work near naked flame;
– always you hold "near at hand" the serviceable fire extinguisher.